Saturday 22 December 2012

WWT Photo Competition 2012

This year the Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust (WWT) ran a photography competition split into several categories, each of which was split into a "heat" for each season and centre. At the end of this, each centre selected an image to go through from each category to the national finals. I had two images which had won heats, a Pink-footed Goose at sunset, and a Soldier Beetle climbing up a grass stem.

I was therefore very pleased when I received an email letting me know that the image of the Soldier Beetle had been selected to go through the national finals, and I was even more pleased when it was runner-up in the finals! It's a great honour, and has really made me want to go one better next year!

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. You should put an 'honours' list on your blog, mate, like a football team. Congratulations, again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Christian, much appreciated! Haha, I've got one on my website :)

      Delete