Thursday 27 December 2012

A few things

Firstly, I hope all my readers had a good Christmas.

A few things from me this evening. Firstly, when I was at the Wildlife Photographer of the Year Media Preview event, I had an interview with Paul Genge from Camera Diner. They do a weekly webcast all about photography which is well worth listening to. Paul's a great guy as well! There site is here

My interview was about my image in the exhibition, and can be found here (mine starts at 33.40).

Another thing is that I am in Digital Photo magazine this month (went on sale today) in the "Get the Shot" section. I'll post a picture of it when I get hold of a copy of the magazine. This is the image which they wanted.
And lastly, I took my camera out for the morning on Boxing Day as I hadn't used it for too long! Here are the images.




Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment