Saturday 4 February 2012

Grey Herons and Tufted Duck

Some more from the London Wetland Centre taken a couple of weeks ago. There wasn't much about, and almost all of the images came from a session with several Grey Herons.


My other image that I am going to post is one of my favourites for a while, a Tufted Duck flying against a nice smooth background of reeds, with some out of focus reed heads to give it some context in the foreground.


The snow is coming down at the moment so I am hoping to wake up to a thick layer of the stuff!

Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

  1. I can see why that's one of your favourites Oscar. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I love the tufted duck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shot of the tufted duck. Great background and a pin sharp eye. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete