Friday 17 January 2014

First post of 2014

So far this year I haven't been able to get out with my camera that much, but have made a few trips into London.

These are all taken with my new D800, which I'm really enjoying using. The image quality really is spectacular, and the fast AF makes tracking moving subjects easier. The high ISO capability isn't half bad either!







In other news, I have my first magazine cover this month! It's for Wild Planet Photo Magazine, and I also have a 14-page feature inside about me and my photography. The first double page is below.



Hope a sign of things to come this year!

Thanks for reading.

7 comments:

  1. Very well done on the magazine piece fella! Brilliant stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine job Oscar, congrats on the magazine spread too! Well done indeed..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some really nice shots there Oscar, Hyde Park? And congratulations again on the magazine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the magazines Oscar, well done! That cormorant photo (second one down) is very very special!

    All the best,

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Dawn! Hope you're well.

      Oscar

      Delete